Sunday, August 13, 2017

#MTBoS Round 3 Results

Round 3 winner:  Number 1 again. Congratulations @Long_Tailed_Tit

In my experience, it's not unusual for 1 to win -- everyone avoids it except one person, who then gets to look like a genius.

In the #MTBoS game, as opposed to my school game, it's difficult for people to know how many players there will be.  This spreads out the choices, since larger numbers can be good guesses if there are a lot of players.   The last two weeks, there have been only about 20 players, which has made for quite a dull bar graph.


If the number of players continues to be around 20 and those players are aware of that, the data will change and the numbers will get smaller.  But we'll see.

Should you have read this far, and if you have any suggestions as to how I can encourage more people to play, please chime in!  For my part, I'll continue to plug away.

Raw data is available at the links on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment